Vampire Disillusion - Another foray into self-publishing

Wed, Sep 6 2017 10:58am IST 1
3335 Posts
I've plucked up courage to upload my fourth vampire book on Amazon and Lulu.com. The ebook is free up to and including Friday 8th Sept.

When I first ventured into writing about vampires, I didn't realise it would lead to so many books, am writing a fifth one at the moment, but as I'm retired, it takes my mind off the day to day living of real life. (Is there really such a thing as 'retirement'?)

The stories aren't Gothic - the vampires live and work amongst humans. True they live longer, unless killed by other vampires. They have certain skills that humans don't such as speed, flight and various tricks to calm or entice. And yes, they do need blood and they are monsters when the need arises.

Vampire Disillusion follows the Harland's, Sanderson's and Norwood's as they battle with rogue vampires to prevent the pretty medieval town of Gulltopp and Nicholas Sanderson, Head Vampire for the district, being annihilated. It isn't all blood and gore, there are a few romantic moments and touches of humour mixed in for good measure.

It looks like the cover I've uploaded has taken over - sorry. I'm not very good at importing stuff....

Here is a link to Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075CRQR14
and Lulu.com http://www.lulu.com/shop/teri-chambers/vampire-disillusion/paperback/product-23321089.html

Latest Front Cover for Vampire Disillusion.jpg
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:05am IST 2
Kate
Kate
919 Posts
Ooh Newbie, let the cover take over. Sounds a great story and that picture is just an extra enticement. :) Congratulations.
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:06am IST 3
3335 Posts
Not sure why this is happening, but when I tried out the links they went to Emma Martin on Word Cloud. I hope it's only a glitch for me and not you. The link information is correct but if they don't work I'll remove the hyper-link and resort to copy and paste.

I hope I don't sound pushy - it isn't intentional. Just letting people know the book is out there....somewhere....
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:07am IST 4
3335 Posts
Must have crossed, Kate. Thank you. He is rather nice isn't he ;-)
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:12am IST 5
Kate
Kate
919 Posts
I just tried and it went to Emma Martin too.
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:14am IST 6
3335 Posts
Okay. Will un-hyper it.... Thanks for letting me know. x
Wed, Sep 6 2017 11:15am IST 7
3335 Posts
Done. Laughing
Wed, Sep 6 2017 02:36pm IST 8
Hilly
Hilly
171 Posts
Thanks for this Newbie and all the very best of luck.
Yes, I agree with Kate, (but don't let the better half know) it's a great cover. Yum!
Wed, Sep 6 2017 02:44pm IST 9
BellaM
BellaM
2344 Posts
I've beta read all of Newbie's vampire books and they are very more-ish. This comes from someone who is totally not into vampire stuff as a general rule. I'd honestly recommend anyone who likes a cracking story laced with adventure and romance to give them a go.
Wed, Sep 6 2017 03:11pm IST 10
Giselle
Giselle
2992 Posts
They are a great read, and the characters are still in my mind. ;-)
Wed, Sep 6 2017 04:30pm IST 11
Jillybean
Jillybean
2231 Posts
Well done, Newbie. You have certainly been busy since our Self Publishing course! I will look forward to checking them out :)

Wed, Sep 6 2017 05:22pm IST 12
3335 Posts
Thank you all very much.

@ Hilly, pleased to hear you enjoyed my cover (I'll keep schtum- promise) ;)
@ Bella, I'm glad I've converted you :)
@ Giselle, I hope the characters remain in your mind - in a nice way of course. :D
@ Jillybean, Yes, it's all thanks to our Self Publishing course, without that I'd never have plucked up the courage to do it. You and everyone on it bolstered me to believe I could. I hope you enjoy checking them out :-)
Wed, Sep 6 2017 05:37pm IST 13
Hilly
Hilly
171 Posts
I have downloaded it and really look forward to reading it. Thanks, Newbie.
Wed, Sep 6 2017 07:02pm IST 14
3335 Posts
Thank you, Hilly - hope you enjoy it. :)

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.