Hello :)

Sun, Nov 12 2017 10:55am GMT 1
Ariejester
Ariejester
28 Posts
Hi, I'm new here, well kind of. I've been posting in the critique area for just over a week. So thought it about time I introduced myself :)
I'm a writer in my spare time, and when I say writer I mean I'm pretty new at this. I was published years back for poetry and articles, but nothing more than that... and when I say spare time its when I'm not juggling children, placements or assignments, thats when I'm working on the next draft of my first book.

I've always wanted to write a book, it's in the top ten on my bucket list ;) and I've written one, finished it... well the first few drafts anyway. I started over a year ago now and have since finished and worked through it two more times, So I guess you could say this is my third draft. But this time around I'm asking for help and advice, making sure I make it captivating enough. After all I'd like to get it published... one day ;)

Anyhoo thanks for reading and I hope I get to read your work too!

Leanne xx
Sun, Nov 12 2017 11:05am GMT 2
Hilly
Hilly
172 Posts
Hi leanne. I've read your work and it's good. Needs a bit of a twiddle etc. (which goes for all of us). Just keep going and don't give up. Learn as much as you can with every re-write or edit. We all hope to get there one day.
Good luck.
Sun, Nov 12 2017 08:10pm GMT 3
Ariejester
Ariejester
28 Posts
Thanks Hilly!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.