June 2018 Competition

Sun, Jul 1 2018 11:46am IST 1
John Alty
John Alty
41 Posts
Terrific job, J.net and well done to Raine, a worthy winner.
We're all winners when we participate in this joint venture, so well done everyone.
Sun, Jul 1 2018 11:52am IST 2
Daedalus
Daedalus
873 Posts
Great competition J.net, really stretched the writing muscles and led to some superb writing. Well done Raine -hope there’s enough internet up that mountain to set July’s comp!
Sun, Jul 1 2018 12:36pm IST 3
Knicky Laurelle
Knicky Laurelle
90 Posts
Congratulations, Raine!! Well-deserved as always ^.^

And thank you J.net for the honorable mention. I'm really proud of that piece because it was true and happened just the weekend before and I was in a great deal of pain when I wrote it, and also because it's not my usual fairytale flavour, so it took me out of every comfort zone I had. Thanks again :-)

Wonderful work everybody!
Sun, Jul 1 2018 03:05pm IST 4
J.net
J.net
814 Posts
You're right, John, everyone were winners in keeping this going with such excellent pieces too.
@ Knicky - goodness, that must have taken so much strength to write. How horrible that you went through that in RL and I hope you're coping and healing.
Re Raine - I realise she is on holiday at the moment, so if nobody objects, I am inclined to give her a few days to respond.
Sun, Jul 1 2018 10:52pm IST 5
Hil
Hil
1084 Posts
Well done, Raine (and all), and thank you J.net. No objection, your honour (to the few days).
Mon, Jul 2 2018 10:22am IST 6
JB
JB
5 Posts
I didn't actually get around entering, I've loved reading the entries this month. Nice one folks and great comp J.net
Mon, Jul 9 2018 09:37pm IST 7
Raine
Raine
991 Posts
Erk! Sorry I've been out of touch. Pyrenees + mobile signal don't combine well. Thank-you so much J. for the kind words. It was an interesting one to write. And well done to others for entering at a busy time of year. I loved every entry for incredibly different reasons.

I'll get on and post a theme *thinks frantically*

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.